Become a Michiganologist by joining the Michigan History Center as a member!
Join us in the essential work of preserving, protecting and sharing Michigan’s history. Your membership to the Michigan History Center is an investment in Michigan’s people, its communities, and its future.
Why become a member of the Michigan History Center?
- We are a foundation and a home for Michigan History. We are the only combined archival and museum organization devoted to the history of all of Michigan.
- We collect and preserve things that have meaning for the future as well as the present. We focus on things that tell personal stories as they illustrate broader themes. We save them for the future, for people as they seek to understand their families, their communities and their state.
- We get people excited about history. We believe Michigan’s history holds endless fascination with countless untold stories of people making discoveries and decisions, which provide opportunities to see familiar things from new perspectives.
- We create connections between the past, present, and future. We strive to make sense of the past with the goals of better understanding and navigation the present, and making wiser choices for the future.
All memberships are for 12 months and include the following core benefits:
- Free admission to the Michigan History Museum in Lansing
- 10% discount in Michigan History Museum stores and at Michiganology.com
- Subscription to TRACE magazine, the bi-annual publication of the Archives of Michigan
- Quarterly e-newsletter
- Free admission at historical museums, sites, and societies throughout the United States through the Time Travelers program.
- Individual - $50
- Core membership benefits for one adult.
- Individual Plus - $60
- Core membership benefits for two adults.
- Household - $75
- Core membership benefits for two adults and all accompanied children under 18
- Proud Robin - $100
- Core benefits for two adults and all accompanied children under 18
- Special member discounts on programs, like the Abrams Family History Seminar and summer camps
- Proud Robin Mug from Michiganology.com